Settle for Brian
My friend Mary Abigail just sent me a link to a website called "Settle for Brian". Mary Abigail and my mom, Mary Alice, share initials and an unbelievable ability to live on the cutting edge of popular culture. If any of you have ever thought I was cool, it is due almost entirely to the borrowed talent of one of these two ladies!
Back to Brian - anyone who is single, or who had ever been single, must check this site out. It is his answer to the eHarmony web dating scene, which rejected him a few years ago, incidentally. This guy could totally be our friend, and if we lived in Chicago, he'd definitely be on the permanent dinner party invite list. Click on the link in the "Favorites" list!
1 comment:
Well, I got your shameless e-mail asking people to come visit your blog and leave comments.....I'm a man so I might not be able to leave many comments for fear of breaking any man-laws (which is also a great website; check it out: manlaw.com), or maybe I'll just post anonymously (not sure if I spelled that right)(never mind, it's written right below the "post a comment" box, I definately spelled it right). Anyway, here's my post for now about posting....not about Brian. I have no comment on Brian, I can't get caught up in this blogger world...I must....resist.......tell Jeff I said hey.
Post a Comment