Shout Out!
I just want to give a quick shout out to all of Mary Cox's friends and family who are linking to us via her excellent baby blog! She has been kind enough to change the criteria for listing on her blog from mommies and expectant mommies, to mommies, expectant mommies, and potential mommies. (I'm in the last category.) Thanks for the vote of confidence, and I'll try to remain at least mildly entertaining as long as possible. I hope that I capture my life as well as Mary does - sometimes I find myself waiting for the next installment in the life of Westbrook. He has quite a following here in Hawaii! Check out what all the buzz is about by clicking on "Mary's Blog"!
2 comments:
Ok, it finally let me comment. I'm still checking on Daniel. How's he doing?
Hi, there! I'm just stopping in from Mary's blog. I'm one of her friends here in Charlotte, and I'm a total blog-a-holic. I hope you don't mind if I start reading your blog and leaving comments! I love to check for updates. It's nice to meet you!
Leslie
Post a Comment