I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED!

Check out my new blog at

www.AlabamaMama.blogspot.com!

See you there...

Hot Dog Party!

Tonight we celebrated Jeff's birthday, which is today, and our friend Tara's birthday, whose birthday is in a few days. Thanks to inspiration from Tara, we hosted a Hot Dog Party, complete with Tara's homemade chili, which was the hit of the party! We had a full hot-dog bar with ketchup, sauerkraut, cheese, onions, celery seeds, tomatoes, mustard, mayo, and more stuff that I can't remember. Afterwards we had ice cream sundaes. Yum! Jeff and Tara were kind enough to allow me to catch these candid shots of them enjoying their hot dog creations! (You'll notice an appropriate photograph hanging behind them of a famous "Lucky Dog" hot dog cart from the New Orleans French Quarter taken by Jackson Hill, our good family friend and extremely talented photgrapher. You can see his work at www.southernlights.com.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF & TARA!

2 comments:

Mary Abigail said...

oh my gosh! i love hot dogs and ice cream!!! Can't believe we missed it!! :(

scramboleer said...

From from the Simpsons:

Doctor Hibbert: (Eating a hot dog) "Delicious!"

Homer: "I've got the prescription for you, Doctor... another hot beef injection!" (Hands him a hot dog)