Larry has left the building.
Our best pet to date, Larry the Lizard, decided a few weeks ago that he'd had enough of our constant nagging and was off to greener pastures. We were a bit melancholy, but we take solace in the fact that Larry is no doubt on vacation in Mexico drinking daiquiris and browning himself on the beach.
In other news, I've become a pot-bellied pig! I thought I was going to look cute as a pregnant lady, but it seems that I just look like a female Michelin man with lots of rolls around my midsection. I had no intention of posting a picture of the belly anytime soon. However, I just received a great shot of our friend Nick at this weekend's Scottish Festival and I can't help but share it, even though I'm in it, too! (Butter Bean is somewhere behind the chub, I promise.)

2 comments:
How sweet!
"I thought I was going to look cute as a pregnant lady" ... Honey, you are beautiful!
Sorry that you lost Larry. He sounded like a fine pet. I bet he is telling tales of his Hawaiian adventures to a gaggle of admiring geckos.
Post a Comment