Stomach Gods.
I have angered the stomach gods. After weeks of bliss - and no stomach pain is, I assure you, the closest thing to bliss for me - I am now having stomach pain again. It isn't too bad, just gnawing, but it's there. And it means that I have to stop eating the fun things I've been able to eat for the last few weeks: oranges, coffee, juice, tomatoes, pasta sauce, SALSA!!! Now I'm sad. Butter Bean is sad, too, but it doesn't know it yet. Back to meals of cereal and cheese. Yum!
Having said all that, things are going well. I think the stomach pain is back because I'm super-stressed preparing for my upcoming vacation. I know better than to let myself get this stressed, but I have a very good reason: I GOT PROMOTED! That's right, I'm moving to yet another job, though still within the same company. In fact, I have to move out of my office today, which would be fun except that my new job doesn't have a desk yet, so I just have to take everything home. I think it'll feel more like getting fired than promoted...
The move is a pretty good one, if I do say so myself. I've impressed Jeffrey with my job-hopping abilities, and he is thankful to be able to experience it all vicariously. Speaking of Jeff, he's gone on deployment, and it's one of the locations where he can't communicate at all except for the occasional email. I guess it's best since I have a LOT to get done these days, and I'll be so happy to see him when we reunite back home in Alabama! First I spend a week and a half in Austin training for my new job. I hope Butter Bean doesn't mind all this traveling.
Below is my favorite picture of Jeff these days. He's so hot! I took it one day at the beach when his parents were visiting. I'm too big to surf these days, but I love to see my man out there riding the waves!
No comments:
Post a Comment