I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED!

Check out my new blog at

www.AlabamaMama.blogspot.com!

See you there...

Wedding Luau.

A couple of weekends ago, I my friend Ragan got married! We have known each other since third grade at Leinkauf Elementary School in Mobile, Alabama. It's hard to believe that we are now married ladies. In honor of her wedding, we hosted a Southern Luau at Felix's Fish Camp. I brought leis from Hawaii for all the guests, and we had great Southern-meets-Hawaiian pupus thanks to our buddy George. My favorite part was sharing hosting duties with my parents, who have watched Ragan and I grow up over these past 18 or so years!

Below is a shot of Ragan's fiance, Liam, with his best man, Wes, and Wes's wife, Lisa. Wes and I have known each other since high school and I love that we still get the chance to hang out!


I gave Ragan a hand-painted sarong for her Mexican honeymoon. Here we are posing with it. She looked so great all week and managed the stress of bride-hood MUCH better than I did. I've never seen her more beautiful than on her wedding day! What an honor it was to be there to share it with her.