Bouncy Seat.
Matthew loves his bouncy seat. And his mother loves the precious few minutes of freedom it affords her. He's asleep in it right now, which means I should be asleep, but I haven't mastered eating and going to the bathroom in my sleep (the latter I could probably manage without remorse if I slept in Matthew's new crib... then at least someone would be using it). So, instead of sleeping, I'm posting a rare entry to show the world how cute my little old man is. He really is an old man in a little man's body - just as grumpy and demanding as can be. Still, I love him more each day and wonder how I can ever be so devoted to someone so demanding!
2 comments:
That's a fine lookin' baby...
Cute!!!
Is that boy in cloth diaps? (Is his cover on inside out? LOL)
Post a Comment