Malachi Nino
My friends Tara and Gabe who moved to Vegas a few months back just welcomed their first child, Malachi Nino. She said labor lasted only four hours which must be why she looks so great in the picture. I wish I looked this good in the post-delivery picture that Jeff took of me and Matthew. You'd never believe that I gave birth naturally because I look heavily medicated and woozy. The fact is that I kept smiling, but the camera was doing that funny pre-picture-time-delay thing and it threw our picture-taking rhythm off. Come to think of it, that camera sucks and has been the root of many an evil photograph and lost photo op. If I hadn't paid so damn much for it, I would be looking to replace it. Oh well.
The point here is that Tara looks great, Malachi is healthy, and the whole family seems to be coming together nicely. Even their dog Petey has refrained from biting his new rival. Well done!
No comments:
Post a Comment