I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED! I'VE MOVED!

Check out my new blog at

www.AlabamaMama.blogspot.com!

See you there...

Good Day (Part 2)

After our swim, it was time for the main event: a polo match! Neither Jeff nor I have ever seen a polo match, so we decided to see what it was all about. We never really figured much out about the rules of the game, but we thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere which was nothing like I expected. The field is right on the beach, and you can drive your car right to the edge of the field for optimal tailgaiting. Jeff and I laid in to our chicken and tried to keep up with the ball.

We enjoyed the polo match and we'll definitely be back again. At halftime, some of the skydivers who had been landing all day at the airfield across the street, gave quite a spectacular show by landing on the polo field. I almost lost my chicken during this display because I was convinced that some of the skydivers were going to kill themselves. Turns out, they're actually pretty good at this.

We were ready for another snack, so we headed to our favorite eatery on the North Shore, Cholo's Restaurant and Margarita Bar. I love the atmosphere of this place, complete with chickens that wander around outside. I wish I could have had a 'rita, but I settled for two tacos and a bunch of salsa and guacamole. Butter Bean and I both left happy.

After a brief stop at the Surfing Museum, we headed home for blogging and our weekly dose of Family Guy. What a good day!

No comments: